Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Night

Hello to Mrs. Steele's Class and to Leah!

I am very excited to start my journey (and a little nervous)
My uncle used to work on this ship and he loved doing this. He passed away several years ago and I always said I would visit his Pride and joy. But figured if I'm driving for 8+ hours, I might as well stay awhile. So the ship Superintentent, Tim Rizzo, (?) said, C'mon in April! We have a whole crew coming. You can stay on the ship, eat on the ship, and work on the ship :-)

So hopefully I will be meeting a whole bunch of new friends and learning something other then scraping paint. I hope to at least learn some history while I'm there!

2 comments:

  1. Don't be nervous! Enjoy the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Esker,
    Thank you telling us about your adventure. We are so excited to hear about your journey. We will check your blog this week to learn about your trip.

    Have fun,
    Mrs. Steele's Class

    ReplyDelete