Monday, April 26, 2010

I really am working...









So I got my eyes and ears covered, my head covered and my face. I tried to keep the iron bits from flying into my mouth, but I'm still tasting iron 3 hours later.

We worked for about 6 hours, until the rain got too bad; and the leaking tarps were worse than the rain. We looked around and about 1/2 the crew was sitting on the deck talking, so we packed it up. The ship showers aren't too bad. Better than what they really had on board...the turn on water, turn off water. soap up. turn on water and rinse. I guess they even had a guy time the showers.. thankfully we did not have to deal with that.

2 comments:

  1. Mommy, when you're done with the ship, you can come home and paint my room princess pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only know how to chip paint with a pneumatic chipper thing, not paint :-)

    ReplyDelete